[BC] A Pirate Loop Hole?

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Wed Aug 16 12:15:20 CDT 2006

On 8/16/06, Rich Wood <richwood at pobox.com> wrote:

> Hmm. Now you've piqued my curiosity. I remember a GE, Western
> Electric, Langevin, several Pacific Recorders, Neve, MCI, McMartin,
> Logitech, Wheatstone and Sparta. There's one possibility but the RCA
> was in Master Control, not in the air studio.

Here are some clues.

The BC-7 is shown aboard the MV Sarah (with RNI staffers Pete Sayek,
Hank Hayes, and Randi Steel -- before they got busted) in this
picture:

http://rni.hankhayes.com/rni.jpg

...and in the second picture on this page:

http://rfny.hankhayes.com/05_rni.html

After the FCC boarded the boat and arrested the staff, their agents
allegedly destroyed the studio.  Here's the console just three days
after RNI was shut down:

http://rfny.hankhayes.com/images/rni_fcc.jpg

This looks like something the Gestapo would do!  Was there any "due
process" here?  Read the account:

http://rfny.hankhayes.com/06_wnyg.html

Mark