[BC] Re: Flipped outlets

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Wed Aug 16 01:55:34 CDT 2006

I'm a 'down' man myself. 'Up' looks like a mistake. Then again, it must
just be a custom like tuning on the right and volume on the left - oh, if
it were that simple anymore.

Then there is the bathroom at my folks house with the 'hot' faucets on the
right, and the 'cold' faucets on the left. I still reach for the wrong one
elsewhere after all of these decades.

Oh, TP behind - it looks better that way.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM

BTW - neither a TP question, nor a receptacle question, nor a faucet
question was on the CSRE exam ...