[BC] get yourself a beanie

Rich Wood richwood
Tue Aug 15 09:59:42 CDT 2006

------ At 10:00 AM 8/15/2006, nakayle at gmail.com wrote: -------

>    Actually this may be approviate here since there are a fair number of
>nuts out there who are convinced that emanations from radios and TV stations
>are effecting their brain.   And these RF-warning signs we must now post
>around towers doesn't exactly make it easy to convince them otherwise.

I usually recommend a collandar. For extra protection it should be
wrapped in aluminium foil with relatively long bolts along the
perimeter. A simple fabric beanie won't work.

We joke about this but remember the NBC tech who was shot outside the
building by one of these nuts. He claimed NBC was sending him
subliminal messages. Since NBC's ratings are down the risk is less.

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia
Phone: 413-454-3258