[BC] IBOC Tentatively Identified as Interfering Signal

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Mon Aug 14 11:07:34 CDT 2006

In a message dated 08/14/2006 10:59:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kwinrich at gmail.com writes:

> Come on, arent you overblowing this a tad?

I don't know... Am I? Think about it. We're headed down that slippery slope,
already. The interference is already very real, and very hard to ignore... and
that's with only a handful of stations currently operating it with nearly
Daytime-Only hours.

Willie...

(Quoted & trimmed, below, to keep the above in context)