[BC] A Pirates double whammy.

N0JAA@aol.com N0JAA
Sat Aug 12 12:02:08 CDT 2006

In a message dated 8/11/2006 10:55:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
broadcast-request at radiolists.net writes:

(a)  Make, or cause to be made, a radio transmission in this state  unless
the person obtains a license or an exemption from licensure from  the Federal
Communications Commission under 47 U.S.C. s. 301, or other  applicable
federal law or regulation; or

I really think this is an irrelevant statement.  The FCC alone decides  who
and what stations need to be licensed and who or what stations do not  require
licenses.  The way I see it, the Florida law is moot as it is  overridden by
FCC regulations.

Paul Gray