[BC] Fused plugs - was Hot and grounded chassis

nakayle@gmail.com nakayle
Fri Aug 11 14:05:14 CDT 2006

   I don't know when this change occurred but my mom's house was built in
1954.  It only has 2-slot outlets- but one side (the neutral) IS bigger than
the other- and she has no problem using polarized plugs- as long as they
don't have a grounding prong.  Then she has to use an adapter.

    - Nat