[BC] Cooledit Error Message

Chuck Lakaytis chuck
Fri Aug 11 11:48:01 CDT 2006

I think there is a file statement you need to delete.  My friend that is the
CE expert is probably busy at school today, but I will copy this email to
him.

Chuck Lakaytis
CML Broadcast
Anchorage, AK

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of frankgott at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 8:05 AM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Cooledit Error Message

When attempting to open Cool Edit I receive the error message "This system
has not been configured correctly to run Cool Edit.  Please run setup
again."

Cool Edit had been running smoothly on my workstation until the error
message appeared while launching it.  Attempts to re-install have been
unsuccessful.

The dozen or so other PCs running Cool Edit continue chugging along with no
problem.

Any suggestions?

  Frank Gottlieb
  KQV