[BC] Fused plugs - was Hot and grounded chassis

Gary Peterson kzerocx
Fri Aug 11 08:13:47 CDT 2006

" I remember a two prong non polarized line plug that had two 3AG type fuses
in
it - one for each side of the line. You pushed them out via small holes on
the
top if the plug.
-D "

E.F. Johnson used these fused plugs on, at least, some of their
transmitters.  My Ranger and Valiant have the fused plugs you described.

These identical fused plugs are still available.  I found them in the
electric fence supply section of a farm/ranch store.  The same store still
has GE Superadio IIIs in stock.

Gary, K?CX