[BC] Iowa Pirate

Alan Kline akline
Fri Aug 11 02:03:24 CDT 2006

------ At 02:20 AM 8/11/2006 -0400, The Most Honourable Alan Alsobrook wrote: -------

>We've put some in Jail in Florida, Still have a long way to go, but it
>actually makes the FCC feel better when they get refused and can turn
>around to the FDLE guys and say your turn.

Good for them...

As far as collecting the money...instead of going through the Justice
Department, maybe the Commish should just turn them over to a collection
agency.  Some of those guys...well, when *they* get done, the pirates
will wish it had just been the Justice Department.  And while we're at
it, put it on their credit reports, too...

ak