[BC] Iowa Pirate

Alan Alsobrook radiotech
Fri Aug 11 01:22:39 CDT 2006

We've put some in Jail in Florida, Still have a long way to go, but it
actually makes the FCC feel better when they get refused and can turn
around to the FDLE guys and say your turn.

I haven't checked on the final outcome but the first case under the
Florida law went to trial in Tampa in late June.

Reading that Order sure gives you an idea of the frustration that the
FCC enforcement people must feel while trying to shut down a pirate station.

--
Alan Alsobrook CSRE AMD CBNT
St. Augustine Fl. 32086 904-829-8885