[BC] Re: Blacklisting in Broadcast Engineering

Richard Fry rfry
Thu Aug 10 17:26:25 CDT 2006

>From my experience in the corporate world, the policy quoted above relating
to date one and date two is SOP going back quite a few years (15 or more?).

I believe that current HR policy still dictates that the job performance
rating or assessment of either a "good" or "bad" employee is never released
by a former employer to a third party, without a legal requirement to do
so.

So such a response really is meaningless, and should not be interpreted as
a negative assessment of that former/prospective employee.

RF