[BC] Cooledit Error Message

frankgott@aol.com frankgott
Wed Aug 9 11:07:32 CDT 2006

When attempting to open Cool Edit I receive the error message "This system has not been configured correctly to run Cool Edit.  Please run setup again."

Cool Edit had been running smoothly on my workstation until the error message appeared while launching it.  Attempts to re-install have been unsuccessful.

The dozen or so other PCs running Cool Edit continue chugging along with no problem.

Any suggestions?

  Frank Gottlieb
  KQV