[BC] 8008s

Art Reed areed21774
Tue Aug 8 19:22:37 CDT 2006

I only ever had the standard blue kind. October was tube-change month,
new 4-400C Amperex all around, and a set of 8008's. Even in central New
England, there was a place 8 miles away that stocked both kinds of
tubes.  (Industrial Components Corp).  That way I was ready for the long
New England winter.  The lower command on position 1 of the TRC15 was
disconnected when I got there.  And the backup transmitter
was..............an RA-1000!

Art Reed