[BC] TSA Lock???

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Mon Aug 7 18:59:05 CDT 2006

Now, it may sound unpleasant to some, but I enjoy the Greyhound if I'm not
driving for some reason and have the time. Very inexpensive and NO shoes,
no detectors, no nothing. Comfortable seats, and a quiet, smooth ride.

On a recent trip I met a poetess with a book of her work which was very,
very nice. She was a retired topless dancer, no less. Then I met a
thoroughbred horse trainer, and last a 14 year old surfer dude returning
from Panama City, FL.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM