[BC] TSA Lock???

Cowboy curt
Mon Aug 7 16:26:58 CDT 2006

On Monday 07 August 2006 04:47 pm, John Buffaloe wrote:
> Whenever I fly with a guitar in a road case I always open it to find a "TSA
> was here" greeting card and lots of fresh finger prints all over the body.
>
> John A. Buffaloe

 I find not ALWAYS, unless I lock it.
 Leave it open, and often it passes right through.

 Of course, if the latches pop open.....
 Baggage handlers are NOT gentle !

 I think their union contract says that they have to drop each bag
 at least three feet onto the conveyor !
 I've watched 'em, and it certainly appears that way !
 ;-)

--
Cowboy