[BC] Revel in You won't increase y

Kevin C. Kidd, CSRE kkidd
Sun Aug 6 17:59:50 CDT 2006

Hey Barry,

Remind me to fire you tomorrow...

My kkbc.com domain has been spoofed for spam transmission
for over a year.  I get about a hundred bounces, around 20
challenges and a hand full of hate emails every day.  That
in addition to the couple hundred spams sent TO me directly
probably doesn't equal the thousands you have to filter
thru to protect these lists.

My spam filters must have grabbed the original "Revel..."
as well cause the only thing I see are the posts in reply.

Thanks for all the hard work you do in keeping the lists
clean and running.

Good luck,

At 01:53 PM 8/6/2006, Barry Mishkind wrote
At 11:42 AM 8/6/2006, Cowboy wrote
On Sunday 06 August 2006 02:36 pm, Barry Mishkind wrote:
 > Sorry about that.  We are in the middle of a bombardment
of spam this
 > week (I have been seeing 20 a day, or more)

  20 a day ?

         No .. I guess I should explain a bit more:

         that is 20 a day per list AFTER all the
         "normal" filters and firewalls that prev

--

Kevin Kidd, CSRE
WD4RAT
mailto:kkidd at kkbc.com