[BC] getting the right tube combinations

Miltron miltron
Sun Aug 6 01:08:49 CDT 2006

The BC-1F was on a par with the RA-1000; only one 813, but a good output network; identical audio, and no tar in the bottom.
In the BC-1J, they got by with a pairof 6146s for RF drive. The audio section really didn't get by, at all.