[BC] Yet another article about HD Radio

John Buffaloe johnbuffaloe
Fri Aug 4 15:49:37 CDT 2006

Wrong.  There is nothing that would ever shut you up.

John A. Buffaloe
Bext Inc
888-239-8462 Toll Free
619-685-3919 Direct
901-628-6615 Cell
www.bext.com

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of SeedyQuality at aol.com
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 3:32 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Yet another article about HD Radio

------ At 03:30 PM 8/4/2006, Mike McCarthy wrote:  -------

>I find this article/opinion to be on target regarding HD radio and it's
future.More disturbing is Apple's annoucement today of an agreement with all
the
major auto manufactuers to include IPOD connections in new vehicles starting

in 2008.  GM will include the connection/control system in all 56  models of

consumer vehicles.And yet...HD radio will not even be in but a handful  of
models of anyone's cars...even as options<

I just got word that Nissan is going to fly in a retrofit unit by
helicopter
(black) to install an IBUZ radio in my car. They figure that, if
Rolls-Royce
can do it, so can they. Things are looking up. We might make that 5  year
target of $1.6 billion. Personally, I figure the HD Dominion is footing the
bill
just to shut me up.

$1.6 billion would do that much faster than a seedy quality radio.

Rich