[BC] Yet another article about HD Radio

SeedyQuality@aol.com SeedyQuality
Fri Aug 4 15:34:19 CDT 2006

------ At 03:30 PM 8/4/2006, Mike McCarthy wrote:  -------

>I find this article/opinion to be on target regarding HD radio and it's
future.More disturbing is Apple's annoucement today of an agreement with all the
major auto manufactuers to include IPOD connections in new vehicles starting
in 2008.  GM will include the connection/control system in all 56  models of
consumer vehicles.And yet...HD radio will not even be in but a handful  of
models of anyone's cars...even as options<

I just got word that Nissan is going to fly in a retrofit unit by  helicopter
(black) to install an IBUZ radio in my car. They figure that, if  Rolls-Royce
can do it, so can they. Things are looking up. We might make that 5  year
target of $1.6 billion. Personally, I figure the HD Dominion is footing the  bill
just to shut me up.

$1.6 billion would do that much faster than a seedy quality radio.

Rich