[BC] Flying off the shelves at a Radio Shack near you

Harold Hallikainen harold
Thu Aug 3 12:04:36 CDT 2006

> All I can say is I'm ready for the blackout. Got the radio, lot of
> water, a pocket full of cash and 7.5 megawatts of back up generator at
> work.

Also have a solar powered wind up radio. Have a UPS with a BIG battery
that will keep the DSL modem, router, server, and wireless network running
for several hours. Before I got that set up, I ran a long extension cord
from the garage to power everything. In the garage was an AC inverter
plugged into the car.

Harold

--
FCC Rules Updated Daily at http://www.hallikainen.com - Advertising