[BC] Flying off the shelves at a Radio Shack near you

Robert Meuser Robertm
Thu Aug 3 11:16:20 CDT 2006

I paid $45.  The shortwave section is pretty basic, though. I haven't
had a chance to see what it can really receive yet.  In my RF proof
apartment, nothing so far but my Ten Tec doesn't do much better there
either. I forgot to mention it also has a cell phone charger built in.
All I can say is I'm ready for the blackout. Got the radio, lot of
water, a pocket full of cash and 7.5 megawatts of back up generator at
work. Actually we have been running on generator as have a number of
businesses to shed load.