[BC] Cell Tech, killed by police at tower site

Sam Roffe sroffe
Tue Aug 1 12:44:26 CDT 2006

These remind me of the scary stories we told at camp when I was a
kid.  At least those were stories, especially about the old pilot
that would limp around the forest with a peg leg made from the
propeller off the downed plane.

KBCS 91.3 FM
Sam Roffe
Engineering Director
(425) 564-5698

-----Original Message-----
From: On Behalf Of Jeff Allen

Geez....I feel lucky.  I just have to worry about hitting a cow..or a deer.
There was this one time I had to go up on a snowmobile.
While working inside the building, something ate half the snowmobile.  Very
large tracks of some creature surrounded the snow machine and the building.
I spent the night on the cold icy floor...mostly shivering from fear.  Fun
times.

J Allen