[BC] Cell Tech, killed by police at tower site

Bill Croghan loteng
Tue Aug 1 10:25:14 CDT 2006

	The worst that happened to me was when I left the padlock open
hanging on the hasp at 3 AM.  Someone locked me in the building.  I had to
remove a backup window style air conditioner to get out without damaging
much.  Needless to say now I always close the padlocks and if chained, lock
the chain around something safe.	Las Vegas Cops always run my plate
but often still stop in, mainly out of curiosity.  After seeing the Truck
registered to Lotus Broadcasting, they don't come with weapons out.

Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW
Chief Engineer,
KOMP/KXPT/KENO/KBAD