[BC] Cell Tech, killed by police at tower site

Robert Bowe robertb
Tue Aug 1 09:34:59 CDT 2006

The worst that I've run into has been a site that was regularly used for
target practice.  The roof mounted cooler was more akin to swiss cheese
and the exhaust fan was equipped with a custom 1/4" steel cover to
protect the fan.  The building itself had maybe 50 holes that went
through the cinder blocks and the transmitter had a few dents in it.

Right now I have a squatter living at a retired AM site, found the
encampment yesterday.  It is set up in a thicket of trees.  The person
living there is probably harmless but I have to clear some trees from
around the guy cables near the encampment.

Other than that, just mountain lion tracks.

--

Robert Bowe, CSRE
Director of Engineering