[BC] RF absorption by foliage

KKTY kkty
Mon Oct 31 22:20:19 CST 2005

And here's what I know. That's a pretty tall trellis, and I seem to remember
lots of stickers on those NoCal & Oregon blackberries...

Who's gonna climb to the top & pick???

;-)

Dennis Switzer
KKTY AM/FM
Douglas, WY

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lewis Munn" <looey323 at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [BC] RF absorption by foliage

> As to growing, well, the vine does intercept RF energy.  This warms the
vine, and speeds growth as a result.  So the vines love the high RF
environment.  Warmth all the time.  Good light...no competition where the
tower goes up.  Yeah, like fertilizer.  And a nice trellis to help the vine
upwards.

> Maybe we ought to sell space at the towers for berry growers??  Or the CE
could plant and harvest and sell premium berries in the local markets for
egg money?