Fwd: [BC] Gates Yard schematic or manual

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Mon Oct 31 05:34:28 CST 2005

In a message dated 10/31/2005 2:14:50 AM Central Standard Time,
charlesr at infonline.net writes:

DHultsman5 at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated  10/27/2005 7:43:13 AM Central Standard Time,
>DHultsman5 at aol.com  writes:
>
>OK let  me see,  if I recall correctly there  was;
>
>1.)  The older  larger grey,  octal tube  based  Gates  Studioette  console.

52CS

>2.)  Then the Gates minature tube based   Gates  Studette using  5879 mic
>pre-amps grey and beige  in  color.

there were two sub-versions of this  one. The first used 5879's,  the
second used EF86/6267's. There were  two color schemes but the tube
change did not coincide with the color  change.

>3.)  Then the solid state Gates  Studioette,   Known as the Producer per
>Milton.
>
>Is that  correct?   Barry's page  only has one  Studioette.

Gentlemen:

I know some of you have photos of these units you can scan for  Barry.  I
cannot find my old Gates / Harris catalogs.  I think I  loaned to a radio class
at a local school.

Go to _www.oldradio.com_ (http://www.oldradio.com)    click on  contents,
click on equipment,  click on Gates or Harris audio  equipment.

Dave