[BC] Kinstar Antenna Approval

Barry Mishkind barry
Sat Oct 29 12:29:10 CDT 2005

This design has been "shown" at several of the last few NAB shows.

What do you mean "without significant compromise?"

5%, 10%, 15% of RF.

And, please refresh my memory: how much footprint does one of these take?

For example, a 90 degree vertical at around 1400 is more or less 200
feet and requires about 3.5 acres for most zoning entities, right?

What kind of land would a Kinstar at 1400 take?

barry

At 08:37 AM 10/28/2005, Phil Alexander wrote