[BC] Cell phone activations

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Oct 28 09:56:48 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/28/2005 07:38:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, donn at dfn.com
writes:

> Although I was a bit miffed
>  when I went in to get a new battery and cell case and was told I was going
>  to have to buy a new phone because those items were no longer available for
>  my 20 month old phone.  We found the items we needed on eBay.

I had that exact same problem with a still-perfectly functional phone, only 1
year after I bought it at Shadio Rack. Last time I will ever buy a phone
there. We went directly to "The Sprint Store" and got a new phone (and spare
battery) there.

As for the consensus on activating that bag phone, i agree... it's just
smoke. They want more $$$. Plain & Simple.

Willie...