[BC] Gates Yard schematic or manual

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Thu Oct 27 07:41:34 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/24/2005 11:56:43 PM Central Standard Time,
dynotherm at earthlink.net writes:

On 24  Oct 2005 at 13:15, Milton R. Holladay Jr. wrote:

> IIRC, the  Studioette was all self contained

OK let me see,  if I recall correctly there was;

1.)  The older larger grey,  octal tube based  Gates  Studioette console.

2.)  Then the Gates minature tube based  Gates Studette using  5879 mic
pre-amps grey and beige in color.

3.)  Then the solid state Gates Studioette,

Is that correct?   Barry's page only has one Studioette.

However he has one more solid state Yard but does not have the 6 pot Yard
console..  OK you guys Barry needs:

1.)  Photo of the 6 Pot tube type Yard Console
2.)  Photo of the Octal tube type Studioette Console
3.)  Photo of the solid state Gates Studioette  or whatever it  was called
the 4 pot solid state

_www.oldradio.com_ (http://www.oldradio.com)         Studio Equipment
Gates Radio

Dave Hultsman