[BC] Auto-recorder which creates MP3"s

Fred Gleason fredg
Wed Oct 26 15:19:45 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 15:31, Mike McCarthy wrote:
> I've looked at this.? Problem is I need to do this on as many as?8 lines at
> once.? Not one line?at a time.

So is it a question of just taking audio feeds from a bunch of phone couplers,
or are you trying to interface to a 'broadcast phone system' sort of thing
(Telos DIM, etc)?

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|    Never worry about theory as long as the machinery does what it's     |
|    supposed to do.                                                      |
|                                         -- Robert A. Heinlein           |