[BC] Auto-recorder which creates MP3"s

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Wed Oct 26 00:44:22 CDT 2005

if you go the asterisk route it'd be running on a linux box that wouldn't
have to be quite as resource intensive, depending on how your handing the
trunks attaced to it. If your going to be using POTS lines then ya itll
require some resources to do the A/D, however if your going to order up some
SIP delivered DID's from broadvoice or telasip or from BRI/PRI circuits then
it could just sit there and run on a box that you probably have collecting
dust somewhere.

bern