[BC] Early Radio Automation

Ron Cole rondcole
Tue Oct 25 19:55:47 CDT 2005

The BM station I worked for in the Late 70's early 80's had 3 - 270s, an ITC
Trideck and a single play along with a sequence controller. It was wired
directley to the audio processing with no other source for on air audio.

"Live" content got on the air via the single play deck.
1 Reel Track, 3 Comercials and 1 annoucment was a quarter hour...
Repeat for 7 or so years.

Ron