[BC] Electrical Code

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Tue Oct 25 18:43:47 CDT 2005

How about this method?

Put up a sign (embossed tape or similar) on the front of the transmitter,
specifying how many circuit breakers supply power, and their location.
Problem solved, with no code violations.

'Course, this doesn't help you if it's not YOUR transmitter, and you're
walking in on it for the first time.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS