[BC] Which version was it?

Barry Mishkind barry
Tue Oct 25 17:22:13 CDT 2005

At 03:17 PM 10/25/2005, Rich Wood wrote
>I'm not sure what the solution is. It's always been an issue with
>listeners and the album version. It gets far more complex when
>format mixes are added to the mix. T

         ... or special mixes, or cuts, that stations
         did themselves.

         People often moved from one market to
         another  and were amazed at how their
         favorites could sound so different.

         Remember Neon Philharmonic?
         There was an edit on that one that
         slowly took over from one station to many.

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797