[BC] Hot Tables

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Tue Oct 25 12:15:35 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/25/2005 12:16:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mwamdx at earthlink.net writes:

> During the seventies WKBO 1230 played records a bit faster
>  than normal speed and A friend of mine couldn't listen to
>  them because she had perfect pitch.  It drove her crazy.

I'm like that, too. Gotta have the TT's and CD's at the right speed. With
HD/digital playback, this seems to be less of a porobem. I have found the
variances to be quite small, and undiscernable. Usually, the difference only results
in less than a second at the end of two 4-minute songs that were started at
the same time.

Willie...