[BC] Which version was it?

WFIFeng@aol.com reader
Tue Oct 25 12:14:55 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/25/2005 12:04:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

 > Radio mixes often caused problems with listeners. They bought the
 >  album and the album cut wasn't what they heard.

This is a very real problem, and Rich, I am glad you brought this up. When
given a choice between the "Album version" and the "Radio version", I pick the
Album Cut for airplay. Why? For the very reason you just gave: People get
frustrated when the version they are used to hearing is different
than the one they
just bought. I think some of the Music Promoters are finally getting it,
though, because more and more "Radio Singles" are now including the
"Album" cuts
on the CD's.

Willie...