[BC] looking

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Mon Oct 24 22:08:30 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/24/2005 1:26:05 PM Central Standard Time,
scott at fybush.com writes:

>Hello,
>I have 15+ years of radio management, sales, pd,  news, announcing
>experience. I've owned a few stations along the way.  I'm an ordained
>Catholic Deacon (10+ years)
>
>I'm looking  for someone interested in starting a CATHOLIC RADIO STATION.
>I've been  a list member for over a year and know you guys are WELL
>CONNECTED.  Anyone know WHO I should talk to?

In addition to Starboard/Relevant  Radio, there's also the Holy Family group
based near me in the Buffalo NY  area. www.wlof.net is their website, and
they've got stations in Buffalo,  Rochester and Scranton.

And there's a group called Immaculate Heart  Radio with stations in
California and Nevada -  http://www.ihradio.org/.

I suspect EWTN itself would have some advice,  too - I believe Dave Hultsman
knows some folks over there...right,  Dave?

Queen of Peace Broadcasting,  Jacksonville, FL  has stations  programming
Catholic programming.  It was my understanding that EWTN has a  station that
carries their programming and has uplinked it at one time for other  stations and
translator use.

You may want to check with WEWN/EWTN in Birmingham regarding the  avaiability
of their programming.

Dave