[BC] Gates Yard schematic or manual

DHultsman5@aol.com DHultsman5
Mon Oct 24 20:43:29 CDT 2005

In a message dated 10/24/2005 12:18:49 PM Central Standard Time,
miltron at mindspring.com writes:

but  I
> know the 5548 was interchangeable between Dualux, Gatesway
>  and Studioette. At most, the one for the Yard might have

The  Gates Stereo Yard used two of the power supply monitor amplifiers Rack
mounted  chassis with two muting relays one for the right and one for the left
speaker.  The Stereo Yard also used a seperate rack mounted program
amplifier.

Also my recollection was the Studioette had an internal power supply,  muting
and monitor amplifier.

The first Gates Yard had an AC toggle switch on the back and a self
contained power supply.

Dave Hultsman