[BC] looking

Rich Wood richwood
Mon Oct 24 13:56:15 CDT 2005

------ At 02:05 PM 10/24/2005, American Christian Network wrote: -------

>Rich, are you looking for work with a Catholic station or just a contact?

Me??? Looking for work in a religious station? That would be like
Michael Savage looking for work at the Gay and Lesbian Task force or
Sean Hannity wanting a position with the ACLU or an institution of
higher learning.

I was responding to someone who was looking for backers for a
Catholic station. My old boss at XTRA formed the Catholic Radio
Network. I had heard he was still interested in such a network and
he's no stranger to buying stations. He's also a good guy.

Rich