[BC] looking

Scott Fybush scott
Mon Oct 24 13:24:53 CDT 2005

At 01:31 PM 10/24/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello,
>I have 15+ years of radio management, sales, pd, news, announcing
>experience. I've owned a few stations along the way. I'm an ordained
>Catholic Deacon (10+ years)
>
>I'm looking for someone interested in starting a CATHOLIC RADIO STATION.
>I've been a list member for over a year and know you guys are WELL
>CONNECTED. Anyone know WHO I should talk to?

In addition to Starboard/Relevant Radio, there's also the Holy Family group
based near me in the Buffalo NY area. www.wlof.net is their website, and
they've got stations in Buffalo, Rochester and Scranton.

And there's a group called Immaculate Heart Radio with stations in
California and Nevada - http://www.ihradio.org/.

I suspect EWTN itself would have some advice, too - I believe Dave Hultsman
knows some folks over there...right, Dave?