[BC] Decluttering AM (was: Listening t ests... how valid?)

Cowboy curt
Mon Oct 24 10:18:26 CDT 2005

On Sunday 23 October 2005 11:06 pm, Phil Alexander wrote:

> and forcing power utilities underground inside limits
>of cities and towns with populations above 5 or 10 thousand.

 No, that can't happen.
 All of that money has already been commited to building walls
 along freeways so that the people who choose to live there
 don't have to hear the consequences of their own choices.

 Or, are you suggesting raising utility rates even higher ?

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

I must have slipped a disk -- my pack hurts