[BC] RE: HD Radio -- Folks we have to get it right!

Peter Smerdon psmerdon
Sat Oct 22 11:11:50 CDT 2005

Rich,

That's reminded me to ask you something I've been wondering ....

Is your objection to IBOC (aka IBUZ) restricted to the interference
issue with IBOC-AM, or do you feel the same about IBOC-FM?
Does the FM version have spectrum issues too?

The sense I'm getting from the list (and so far away) is that AM has a
real problem, which  may never be solved - but FM ... well everyone's
just quietly going about their business deploying it.

Is that the case - or haven't I been properly paying attention?

Cheers,

Peter Smerdon
Melbourne, Australia.