[BC] Subsidy For Digital TV?

Cowboy curt
Fri Oct 21 17:14:19 CDT 2005

On Friday 21 October 2005 05:19 pm, Harold Hallikainen wrote:

>I bought a big yagi, a rotor, an on mast amplifier, and stuck it up 20
>feet AGL.

 Similar mind.
 Mine is at 65 feet AGL.

>I can see the local NBC (30 miles north), CBS (in town), ABC (50
>miles south), plus a translator for PBS (30 miles north). Also see a BUNCH
>of LPTVs running shopping and Spanish. Also have it connected to our FM
>radios so we can hear KPYG. All the TV is NTSC so far. Don't have a tuner
>for DTV.

 No DTV here either, but from Akron, Oh. I can watch Erie and Toledo
 on good days, Steubenville is normally a bit snowy, but watchable.
 Cleveland is a no-brainer, except for a tad bit of ghosting on the
 closer stations. All but two out of Youngstown.
 That ought to be enough for anybody !
 Well, that and the 3.8 meter in the side yard....

--
Cowboy

http://cowboys.homeip.net

"My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four.  Unless
there are three other people."
		-- Orson Welles