[BC] NAB officially announces their new head

Rachel Ehrenberg ehrenberg
Fri Oct 21 15:58:22 CDT 2005

On the serious side, I do agree that a good Rolodex (or is it now PDA)
is really more important.  I know I am good at keeping things legal and
orderly at work, I suspect I would be fine in any firm on that note.
     I am just wondering, who?s side is NAB on anyway?  As a worker-Bee
     (the worker and the peasant in the field)does it have MY interest
     in mind?  Other than a fun time in Vegas (which I MUST get to this
     time)what have they done for me lately?  Or are they even supposed
     to do anything for me.
     Old Worker and Peasant me will stick with the union.