[BC] NAB officially announces their new head

Rich Wood richwood
Fri Oct 21 12:51:27 CDT 2005

------ At 11:34 PM 10/20/2005, Alan Alsobrook wrote: -------

>Before you slam him too hard about being a beer guy, you have to ask
>the question did he know anything about beer?

Even more important is how his office bar was stocked. Just beer?

I'm going to suspend disbelief. The current NAB is useless to radio.
I remember the criticism Bob Wright got when he took over GE and NBC.
He knew nothing about broadcasting. He left the company with the
reputation of being the best managed company in the world. Who knew?

Rich

Rich Wood
Rich Wood Multimedia
Phone: 413-303-9084