[BC] Is this one of Bishop Willis's stations?

KC4QLP@aol.com KC4QLP
Fri Oct 21 12:10:34 CDT 2005

>Don't be so quick to state that as being fact.  I would  not be surprised to
>see him try and spin them to friends and continue to  operate them via
>LMA's.
>
>Guys like this tend to not fade  away quietly.
>
>MM

How so very true! I know of a few stations down in North Carolina that
Willis has his thumb on, but are not listed/shown as being owned by Willis
Broadcasting. He, his brothers and sisters have "developed" many sub  "companies".
What might appear to be a right out LMA may only be smoke and  mirrors on paper.

Having seen the operation in Norfolk Va 10 years ago and seeing some of his
radio stations in and around Va/NC, the only way this guy will fade quietly is
 from the resulting end of very old age....which could be any day now. But
don't  worry, those handy dandy trusty sub "companies" and Willis radio will
live on  through family and friends....so we'll never see the end of this mess.

Bob Carter -  KC4QLP

Mid-Atlantic Engineering Services of Utica NY / Elizabeth City  NC
--MidAtlanticEngin at aol.com--
Echolink  RF node 56703 , 56704 / eQSO [RX] crosslink
145.240 VHF  repeater