[BC] New NAB "Head"

Hershberger, Dave DHershberger
Fri Oct 21 11:10:34 CDT 2005

Rachel Ehrenberg writes:

> any other ideas?
>
> You know...I reallly like you...your my besshhht friend....

OK, I'll try.

1. The NAB "head" quarters will be moved from Washington, DC to Milwaukee,
Wisconsin, with a satellite office in St. Louis.

2. The NAB convention will no longer be held in April. It will be moved to
Oktober.

3. The NAB engineering office will investigate a new alternative to water or
oil cooling for UHF TV transmitters - grain alcohol.

4. NAB will hire a new strategic management and technology consulting firm -
Booz Allen Hamilton (www.boozallen.com).

Dave Hershberger
Principal Engineer
AXCERA
Tel: 530-272-HDTV (4388)
Fax: 530-272-4505
dhershberger at axcera.com <mailto:dhershberger at axcera.com>
AXCERA. Axcessing the new era of digital communications. www.axcera.com
960 McCourtney Road, Suite C, Grass Valley, CA 95949-7423