[BC] Re: Saving Your Own Life

Mike McCarthy Towers
Fri Oct 21 09:02:06 CDT 2005

There are TX's with up to three sources of AC.

Harris SX series has two (Control and RF), plus whatever was wired into the
rack bay section in front.  Some stations with SX1 and 2.5 wired two
circuits for the box, others 1.  On the 5, you had to use two as the
control side was single phase the RF was three phase.

MM

At 09:19 AM 10/21/2005 -0400, cldube wrote