[BC] Is this one of Bishop Willis's stations?

Jerry Mathis thebeaver32
Fri Oct 21 08:56:46 CDT 2005

But doesn't the FCC still do checks on people purchasing stations? And even
if this type of deal was done, the new licensee will STILL be held
accountable to follow the rules. And they will probably get closer attention
from the FCC than the average licensee.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS