[BC] Is this one of Bishop Willis's stations?

Mike McCarthy Towers
Fri Oct 21 07:06:48 CDT 2005

Don't be so quick to state that as being fact.  I would not be surprised to
see him try and spin them to friends and continue to operate them via LMA's.

Guys like this tend to not fade away quietly.

MM

At 04:47 AM 10/21/2005 -0700, wfifeng at aol.com wrote